Operating System Auditing and Reporting
Operating system auditing and reporting solutions allow an organization to audit user activity within an operating system. Auditable activity may include user actions such as command execution and changes and is often required for compliance and security reasons.
Centrify DirectAudit helps you comply with regulatory requirements, perform in-depth troubleshooting, and protect against insider threats for your UNIX and Linux systems. DirectAudit’s detailed logging strengthens your compliance reporting and helps you spot suspicious activity by showing which users accessed what systems, what commands they executed, and what changes they made to key files and data. With DirectAudit you can also perform immediate, in-depth troubleshooting by replaying and reporting on user activity that may have contributed to system failures. DirectAudit also offer real-time monitoring of current user sessions enables you to spot suspicious activity.
Key features and benefits include:
- Detailed, non-intrusive recording of user sessions on UNIX and Linux systems
- Secure, reliable data collection in a scalable SQL repository
- Visual replay of user sessions through an easy-to-use console
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use query, search and reporting capabilities
- Real-time monitoring with an at-a-glance view of all current user activity
- Enhances compliance with regulatory requirements
- Protects against insider threats