Cyber Security Consultant (Canberra)
EB2BCOM are currently seeking an experienced, NV1 Cleared (or above) Cyber Security Specialist for a permanent opportunity in Canberra.
As a self-starter and problem solver, you will be provided with a diverse portfolio of work across primarily government, but also corporate clients. You will be required to deploy, support and consult on a range of cyber security solutions, with a particular focus on IAM. The role will require you to work from home unless required to attend a customer site.
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Have a minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- Have 3+ years of industry experience
You can demonstrate experience in:
- Identity and Access Management (provisioning and synchronization)
- Deploying and supporting solutions on public cloud and hybrid environments
- Active Directory
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Windows and Linux O/S
And you may also:
- Possess a cyber security certification
- Be familiar with deployment packages across multiple operating systems
- Have expertise in identifying and resolving deployment and integration issues
- Have a general understanding of release and deployment management processes
- Commensurate with Cyber Security experience
- If you wish to join an Australian owned international leader in Cyber Security please send your CV and a short Cover Letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com
EB2BCOM is an innovative, independent, and experienced provider of a range of cyber security and identity management solutions and services.
We provide advisory and consulting services, deployments of innovative software solutions, cloud-based solutions and continuing support services. We specialise in providing solutions and services across the Asia Pacific region.
We are a boutique cybersecurity security firm offering an alternative to, and often support for larger integrators and consultants. We rely on our reputation, contacts and word-of-mouth for our continuous, organic growth.
EB2BCOM delivers a tailored service through our team of friendly, knowledgeable cybersecurity professionals in Australia, USA, Singapore and Europe.