Small and medium businesses (SMBs) are often prime targets for cybercriminals due to their limited resources and security measures.
a significant number of Australian SMBs remain vulnerable, allocating less than AUD $500 annually to Cyber Security.
Ransomware attacks and supply chain vulnerabilities pose a particularly high risk, affecting IT systems, websites, customer data, and payment systems.
In fact, over 60% of Australian SMBs don’t survive a cyber-attack or data breach
Our Cyber Security Check-up for SMBs
We are here to help safeguard your business against cyber threats. Our service helps you:
- Evaluate your current Cyber Security maturity level.
- Identify your business’s Cyber Security strengths.
- Pinpoint areas of improvement with cost-effective solutions.
- Learn how to enhance your Cyber Security and access valuable resources.
We can help you
- Determine your business’ current level of Cyber Security maturity
- Identify the Cyber Security strengths of your business
- Identify areas for improvement with simple, budget-friendly solutions
- Know how to improve your Cyber Security and where to find help
- Australian Cyber Security Centre. (2021). Threat Report 2020.
- Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman. (2021). Small Business Counts.
- Verizon. (2021). 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report.
- Beazley. (2021). Ransomware: A costly menace for small and medium enterprises.
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission. (2021). Cyber resilience of firms in Australia’s financial markets.