EB2BCOM partnered with ViewDS to provide our clients with the ViewDS Directory Server, a top-performing identity and access management platform that offers scalability and flexibility.
ViewDS Directory Server is a highly robust solution that delivers the security, flexibility and efficiency required by Critical Infrastructure, along with an excellent user experience.
Its fail-over replication, advanced security, and efficient management enable it to handle millions of entries and process thousands of queries per second. The standards-based architecture ensures seamless communication with third-party systems. Flexible access controls and scalability are ideal for organisations requiring secure and reliable directory services.
- Seamless communication with third-party directory clients and servers.
- ABAC, RBAC, and XACML access control for flexibility and control.
- Implements OSI Stack and X.500 Internet Directly Mapped Protocol.
- Supports LDAP, XLDAP, SPML, SNMP and HTTP access.
Bespoke user interface:
- Access Presence is a customisable web application with custom HTML tags.
- Rapid modification for tailored user interface.
- Advanced search features for quick and easy information search.
- Approximate matching and XML search and validation.
- Comprehensive support for PKI certificates.
- Certificates and CRLs can be managed rapidly and reliably.
- Directory entries presented in a directory information tree (DIT) to mirror organisation’s hierarchy.
- Familiar data model for users to browse contact details.
Instant move and rename:
- Instant move and rename functionality maintaining referential integrity.
- Efficient support for large-scale changes to the DIT (machinery of government changes).
Distributed data maintenance:
- Distributed approach to data maintenance.
- DelegatedDecentralised responsibility for updates and avoids administrative bottlenecks.